- To raise funds for charities that assist Veterans and their families.
- To provide work for Americans when and where we can.
- To provide a quality product at a fair price. We strive to build the best watch
possible that exceeds our price point.
In addition to a range of nicely designed watches, they also offer some neat special edition knives (check out the website — link below). Here’s look at the new watches:
The Minuteman Darby is named in honor of Brigadier General William O. Darby. General Darby is credited with bringing the Army Rangers back into existence in the United States during World War II. General Darby formed and commanded the 1st -3rd – 4th Ranger battalions, and was killed in action near the very end of the war while serving as assistant Commander of the Tenth Mountain Division.
Here are the specifications for the above watches:
- Proudly assembled in the USA by Minuteman Watch Co.
- Stainless Steel case with brushed finish.
- or Stainless Steel case with black DLC finish.
- Double domed sapphire crystal.
- Clear type A/R coating on the inside of the crystal.
- 42mm width without crown.
- Screw down crown.
- 200 meter water resistant.
- American made Leather strap.
- or 1 pc military style nylon strap.
- Miyota 9015 automatic mechanical movement.
Luminous hands and dial.