All the watch news that’s fit to print….
It goes without saying that for each watch featured here daily on the Perpetuelle.com Blog, there are several more we are not able to write about.
So — here is the news for the week of August 23, 2010 (in no particular order) that was not already featured here on the blog – click through if you are interested in full details on any of these:
- Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo & Le Mans Series
- Hysek Opens Flagship Store in Singapore
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Book: Extreme Watches for an Extreme World
- New Swiss Brand: Codex
- Franc Vila FVa35 SuperSonico 5 Minutes Repeater, Superligero Concept
- Roger Dubuis Excalibur Automatic Tourbillon
- The Hublot Polo Gold Cup Gstaad
- BALL Trainmaster Worldtime COSC
- Romain Jerome honoured by India’s prestigious Watch World Awards 2010