Our Baselworld coverage continues…but first a recap…
As you know Perpetuelle.com has been quite busy these past few days bringing you all of the latest and greatest new watches from the world’s finest independent watchmakers and leading luxury brands. Thank you all for visiting the site these past few days! My team and I take great pride in quite literally working around the clock to bring you the most comprehensive and the most timely coverage of Baselworld possible. This is our passion. It is an event such as Baselworld that we live for, and we hope some of our passion is being transmitted to you!
Now – since “opening weekend” is now behind us, I wanted to give you a quick recap before I move on. First a quick reminder that here on First In Watches, the official Perpetuelle.com blog, I am almost exclusively highlighting only the most exciting new watches to come out of Baselworld. I do critique some of the “less than impressive” watches and watch brands because hey, let’s be honest these brands can and should do better. As an independent voice, I’m not afraid to point out a poorly conceived watch when I see one, but overall I try to remain focused on the positive and write about only the watches that I like or find interesting. Just remember that you are entitled to your opinion and all are welcome to post a comment (even the brands themselves) for a balanced discussion.
So, in alphabetical order, here is what I have featured since last Wednesday. Be sure to check out any that you missed!
- Bell & Ross Instrument BR03-92 Military Ceramic
- Bell & Ross Vintage BR 123 Carbon and BR 126 Carbon
- Blancpain Fifty Fathoms blah blah
- Breguet Type XXII 3880 ST
- Breitling Bentley Supersports
- Chronoswiss Opus Black Magic
- Corum Ti Bridge Tourbillon
- Frédéric Jouvenot Hélios
- Glashütte Original PanoMatic Counter XL
- Glashütte Original Senator Diary
- Grand Seiko Going International
- Green dial green bezel Rolex Submariner
- Harry Winston Opus X
- Hublot “Liberty” Bullets, by the Confrérie Horlogère
- Hublot King Power Tourbillon Manufacture
- Jean Dunand Palace
- Linde Werdelin Oktopus Tattoo
- Maîtres du Temps Chapter One Round
- Maurice Lacroix “Square Wheel”
- New Rolex Explorer
- OMEGA Seamaster PloProf white dial (new variation)
- OMEGA Speedmaster Professional Apollo-Soyuz 35th anniversary
- Patek Philippe Chronograph Ref 5170
- Patek Philippe Perpetual Calendar Split-Seconds Chronograph (Ref 5961P)
- Patek Philippe Steel Split-Seconds Chronograph (Ref 5950A)
- Perrelet Diamond Flower Ceramic
- Recommended Reading: “Masters of Contemporary Watchmaking”, by Michael Clerizo
- Rolex Explorer 214270
- Rolex Teaser
- Tag Heuer Carrera 1887 Chronograph
- TAG Heuer Pendulum Watch
- Tudor Heritage Chrono (with Video)
Finally, don’t forget that the FULL lineup of new watches (complete with specs and info) for each brand is available on our official Baselworld 2010 Forum. Perpetuelle’s Forum Moderator James Bond is doing an excellent job keeping the forum current, however if we are missing something feel free to let us know (contact us tab is above).
Looking forward to tomorrow – well, it is a new day and Baselworld continues – believe me there are still MANY new and exciting watches yet to come!