Perpetuelle Watch Service & Repair
Our NO-RISK Special: Free estimates/Free returns, One-Year Warranty
Perpetuelle.com has partnered with Govberg Watch Repair (Philadelphia, PA) to offer you affordable, efficient watch repair — with FREE Estimates and FREE Return Shipping (i.e. if you are not happy with Govberg’s Service/Repair Quote, they will return your watch to you for no charge). Through this special partnership, Perpetuelle readers will also receive a 12-month warranty for each timepiece serviced or repaired by Govberg’s master watchmakers.
To start Your watch service & repair inquiry, simply enter your information in the form below. And remember — there is NO RISK to you — all Estimates are 100% FREE and Return Shipping is also FREE if you elect not to have your watch Serviced by Govberg Jewelers.
FAQ: How much will it cost for my watch to get fixed or serviced?
The following information can be used as a general guide, but ultimately it depends upon the make, model and condition of your watch.
- Battery replacements for quartz movement based luxury watches start at $60
- Watch crystal replacements start at $60-$70
- Overall average price of a watch repair is $200
- Complete Overhauls (which include case cleaning & polishing) for low-end watches average about $150-250, while those for high-end watches range from about $250-$750
- Vintage watch service prices vary dramatically based on the brand, model and condition of the watch.
FAQ: Who is Govberg Jewlers?
- Based in Philadelphia, PA and in business since 1922, Govberg is one of the leading watch retailers in the U.S., and their Watch Repair & Service Department is staffed with Swiss-trained watchmakers who are experts in servicing and repairing all makes and models luxury watches.