“Only Watch” is a biennial charity auction of one-of-a-kind watches created by many of the most renowned watch brands in Switzerland. This exceptional event is held every two years in Monaco during the Monaco Yacht Show and is under the patronage of HSH Prince Albert II. All the proceeds from Only Watch go to support Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy research which is why many of these watches go extraordinarily high prices. This year’s event is September 28, 2013, and the auction will be conducted by Antiquorum.
Starting today Perpetuelle will begin its coverage of Only Watch 2013 — now the third year in which we have covered this noble event (review my Only Watch 2011 coverage here, and my limited coverage from the 2009 event here, or view my Only Watch stream ordered by date, here). For 2013, 33 (or so) of the world’s leading watch manufactures will each donate a timepiece specially created for the occasion. As is the tradition, each piece that is donate is one-of-a-kind.
Stay tuned in because over the next few months, you will get to see some superb “unique” watches from each of the participating brands for the 2013 event. The master list will be posted here and updated regularly.
- * Patek Philippe Ref5004T
- * Christophe Claret X-TREM-1 Pinball
- * Piaget Altipano Skeleton Ultra-Thin
- * Louis Vuitton Tambour Regatta Spin Time
- * Ikepod Horizon Watch
- * Corum Ti Bridge Power Reserve
- * Hublot Red n’ Black Classic Fusion Skeleton Tourbillon
- * Chopard L.U.C Tourbillon
- * Breguet Classique Chronograph Openworked 5284
- * Richard Mille RM038 Yohan Blake Prototype
- * Bell & Ross Aviation Instruments Box Set
- * Laurent Ferrier Galet Classic Tourbillon
You can also read more at http://www.onlywatch.com/